Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hannover



24colours dress | primark sneakers | monki sunglasses | primark cardigan | primark belt

Last weekend I was in Hanover. I must say that I have been there many times, and I always thought this city is ugly and boring. But last weekend I changed my opinion. I learned Hanover from the other side, and realized that it can be beautiful. We were walking through a beautiful garden, visited the town hall, and found an awesome cafe designed in blue and pink colors.
We were walking from morning till night, that's why I chose comfortable clothes - I wear 24colours denim dress and Primark sneakers. By the way, Primark has very comfortable sneakers in different colors for just 3 euros, so you can buy a dozen of them and wear every day the new ones.

На прошлых выходных я была в Ганновере. Должна сказать, что я была там много раз, и этот город мне всегда казался некрасивым и скучным. Но прошлые выходные изменили мое мнение. Я узнала Ганновер с другой стороны и поняла, что он тоже может быть красивым. Мы гуляли по прекрасному саду, посетили ратушу, а также нашли просто потрясающе милое кафе с голубо-розовых цветах.
Т.к. гуляли мы с утра до вечера, я выбрала удобную одежду - на мне джинсовый сарафан 24colours и кеды primark. Кстати, в Primark есть очень удобные кеды самых разных цветов всего за 3 евро, можно накупить себе десяток и ходить каждый день в новых. 



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment